Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is your goals?


What is your goals in your whole life? Maybe it is become rich, healthy, happy.  Everyone is different

from others. Everyone mush has your own goals. If you donot have it, you cannot have positive attitude

to do things. That means you will not find the purport that you live in the world. At that time, life means

nothing to you. You must lost yourself, and feel despairing. All in all, find our goals is the most

important thing, so that we can find the real meaning of living. Then achieve it.

2 comments:

  1. to a Industrious person,a goal make him work hard.but to a lazy person,a goal to them is nothing.do you do your to Achieve your goals,that is the most important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no doubt that is very important to have achievable goals in life. They are our motivation to do things and have a positive attitude. But is really hard to know what we want to be or to do.

    An old friend of mine said to me one of the better sentences that I ever heard: "I know the things that I don´t like today, but I don´t know what I want yet".

    I think that the real goal is know yourself. If you are able to do it, you are almost done.

    Fer2

    ReplyDelete