Monday, February 6, 2012

My plan


 I`m going to come back China for vacation with my mother in the end of this year. One important

reason is we will have a month off at that time. So that I have enough time to enjoy in China. I have

been here about ten month, and I miss my family very much, especially my grandmother. I grew up

with her all the time, I lived in her home.  She also teaches me how to become a responsible person. I

love her so much. Besides, I miss my cousins and friends either. I love them.  I miss all of my family,

and friends. I can not wait for that moment, I am so excited about that.  I wish I will have a wonderful

vacation at that time.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you enjoy your time in China. I was there a few years ago. I visited Pekin and Shangay. I liked so much all the places I could see.

    I think that the family is very important for everybody, but I think that it´s more important for Chinese people yet. China is a country full of traditions, and these traditions are mantained for all the members of the family over the years.

    Have fun and be happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, bro. It is no doubt that family is the most important for everyone. As you said, China is a country that full of traditions. I`m so happy about you have been China. Wish you can be happy either.

      Delete
  2. LOL, I think you are planing your vacation every minute now. Do not forget going to my home town(Enping city). there are a lot of famous thermaes. I guarantee you will like it.

    ReplyDelete