Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bus or train, what do you prefer?


When I have enough time I like to go to the places walking, but if I have to go far away from where I am, then I need to take the public transport, because I have no car right now. Ok, then I need to take a decision about how I want to go to that place.

Bus or train are the two options that I use to move around the city. Bus is maybe slower than train, but you can see the city views while you are in. However there are a lot of stops in the way until that you arrive wherever you go. You may find a traffic jump in the road too, and if it's snowing it can be a problem that the bus goes on his way for. On the other hand train use to be faster and it does less stops than bus. But if you like listen the radio and you go in underground train you can't listen your favorite program in the morning....

Usually if I have to go to close places I prefer use the bus. However if I need to go far away I like train more than bus. But you know what? both of them are very boring....

Well, what do you prefer?

2 comments:

  1. I would like to take bus, it is clean for our surrounding. And we can save money from gas. As we all know our surrounding is polluted badly right now, so everyone does a little useful thing the world will be changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer taking train. I feel dizziness when I take bus. I though maybe the bus stops so many times on the road.

    ReplyDelete