Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Dream House

   I have designed to buy a house for long time. Today, I finally signed a concract of building house. I will have my dream house in around 8 mounths. In my new house, it will have 4 bedrooms in the second floor, which why I need to build a house because most house that I had seen, which just have 3 bedrooms. My 3 kids will have their own bedroom, and my husband and I will have a master bedroom that I have dreamed for long time. The first floor will have a  living room and a kitchen. I try to make the kitchen bigger because I will spend a lot of times in the kitchen to cook food for my family. There will have a big balcony when you go out the house through the kitchen. that will be my favorite place in summer. I would like to sit there to join the sun shine, I would like to balcony there when I have party, or I would like to chat with my husband there. The baseman will have nothing except the construction because I want to have a big space for my kids to active. I will put all of our toys in the baseman, I will decorate it like a play ground. I have already dreaned about my house for so many times, I will try my best to make a warm home for my family.

1 comment:

  1. I´m sure that you will enjoy your home. You will have all the things that you need, and in the way that you want. I think when you can decide how to build your house you are happier.

    I don´t know about the customs at China and U.S., but in my country, Spain, to design and to build your own house is very difficult. You need a lot of moneyy, and people usually buy house that are designed by other person.

    I hope these eight months pass very fast.

    Have fun!!

    Fer2.

    ReplyDelete