Friday, February 17, 2012

My job.

I`m a nail technician. My job is do nails, just few people in classmates know about that. I have worked

as nail technician about half a year. To be honest, I have known a lot about that. Not only nails, but also

life. When I was in China, my money form my parents. I never think about that, never concern about

that. My father was a engineer, I admired him all of my life. He always gave me money without saying \

a word. He love me so much. When I arrived at here, I noticed that I need to find a job. I need to earn

money for my parents. I realized that my responsibility for them. So I decided to find a job that suit for

me. Then, I worked at nail salon. I love it, my job. When I finished nails to client, I felt so pride about

myself. When I saw the smile on client`s face, I felt sweet. This is all about my job, I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I never had thought that you have a job like that. It have to be interesting and difficult to do.

    I think that you had been surprising a lot of times, because hands say so many things about the people.

    I think that all the jobs that you are in contact with people, they help you to know a lot of things about these people and life things.

    I´m sure that you´re very good in your job, and you enjoy a lot in.

    Take care.

    Fer2

    ReplyDelete