Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sharing or not sharing, that is the question

During a lot of years I have been living at many places and different situations. I´ve been living with my family, I´ve been living with friends of mine, and I´ve been living alone. I´m going to tell you about all the different ways to living at home that I have experienced.

Living with your family is better when you are young and if you don´t have enough money. This option has positive things like living in family, eating good food, save money. However you don´t have all the independent that you would want to do your own live.

Sharing home with your friends or college mates can be an unbelievable experience. You can do all the things that you want to do, but always respecting your home mates. You don´t have any schedule, you can invite your friends, girl/boyfriend at home, and you can sleep all that you want. On the other hand, need to do all the housework: cleaning and cooking. You have to pay a sharing rent. But you are sharing all this things with your friends.

As last option you can live alone. Living alone has positive and negative things. For example you pay all the rent, you have to do all the housework. However you have all the independent to do all the things that you want, you can be untidy, sleepy, and get parties....

I have learned a lot of things, good and bad things, sharing and living alone. All it depends what do you want or what do you need in each moment of your life.

Fer2

1 comment:

  1. That`s true, we are dependent if we always live with our family. I`m pretty agree. I want live with my friends, but my mom doesn`t allowed me to do that. She though I still young, I am so confused. We have divergence at this point.

    ReplyDelete