Thursday, March 1, 2012

No.2

2.Leo was "ten times her age" Would you marry someone older than you? By how much? What
possible advantages/disadvantages are there to marrying someone much older that you?

I would marry the person older than me, by 3 years old. This is my maximal limit. I am not oppose to

find a girl who older than me a little bit, it`s fine. I think the advantages of marrying the person who

older than you are take care you very well than the person who younger than you. Moreover.

he/she could forgive you when you did wrong. The disadvantages of marrying the person who older

than you are he/she can older than you, maybe the rest of life will shorter than you. Besides, he/she can

older early than you. This is the only disadvantages that I can come out.

1 comment:

  1. I´m agree with you, I think that a little age different shouldn´t be a problem between two people who love each other. However, the relationships between people with bieg age difference aren´t based on love, in my opinion exist other reasons, for example the money, for one of is rich the other person con be interested in marry him or her.

    Take care.

    Fer2

    ReplyDelete