Sunday, March 25, 2012

foods in beijing,

I have been to beijing three times, all about the visa for coming to the U.S. That means I have traveled

around beijing three times with my father. The first time is the only one time that I feel foods in beijing

are really nice.  when I came to beijing, I was wonder how big beijing was. It was really big, really nice,

we lived in a small hotel for three weeks, I found a lot local Chinese foods near our hotel. It included

my favour food , Chinese taco, and special bbq wings, hot-pot, etc. It is really nice foods that I had

tasted. The hot-pot is only one that I want to introduce, it is at WangFuJing street, a famous business

street in beijing. It was a restaurant here that names DongLaiShun hot-pot. It has a long history, about

500 years, the pot was very classical, the pork and beef ware very soft when I tasted it , it was like suger

thaw in your mouth. I can`t describe exactly feeling when I taste it. Besides, the soup that in the hot pot

was boil long time, it was very rare and delicious, but it was a little expensive than other restaurant.

That restaurant is the most fouous one not only about the tasting, but also about the hostory.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, when I was in Beijing with a friends a few years ago, I didn´t know anything about, Chinese food so we decided to try it, so we tried to find out about a good restaurant, but the problem was that almost anybody spoke English in Beijing. Finally, we found one restaurant and we ate a lot of food: soup, rice, duck, and pork, so we enjoy a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been here? Next time, when you come here, you just go to wangfujing street,and xidan business area. YOU will enjoy a lot.

    ReplyDelete