Thursday, April 26, 2012

Super simple songs


In my writing class, I´m learning many important and interesting things to improve my English as for example: how to write essays in a correct way. Furthermore, I have discovered one new way to learn English expressions and words that you have to know.

Usually, I listen to all kind of music, but last months I have been listening super simple songs for little kids. These songs are being very interesting to improve me English. You can think that I´m crazy; however, they use a simple vocabulary easy to understand, and they use a lot of pictures and videos matching the words with the images.

If you want to try you can go to youtube.com and to look for “super simple songs”, there you will find some of them songs. My favorites are: five little monkeys jumping on the bed, Bingo was his name, ten in the bed, and the incy wincy spider.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment