Wednesday, April 18, 2012

get used to living in the.U.S

            Dear readers,
         
            After seeing last classmate`s paragraph, I get some same

feeling now. I am going to tell you my experience before I left from

China. I came here at April,4,2011. In other words, I have been 

here more than 1 year right now. The most happy time in my life is

my high school life. My grade was really bad when I was in middle

school. By the way, middle school is between elementary school

and high school, it costs 3 years.  So that I always feel I was a bad

boy at that time. But, in my high school, everything was changed.

My grade is No.1 in my class. I felt really full and happy at that time. The honor that belongs to me is

the biggest wealth in my life. I spent everyday with my friends, classmates, teachers, families. That is

all of my life at that moment. We studied hard together, played crazy together, traveled together.

Everything is together with all of my friends, families. To be honest, life in high school in China is

really really hard. You can not imagine it. But, all of us want just go back to that time. Just go back,

does not matter exam or test. Even just one day is enough. It is hard, because we study hard, and  

long time everyday. Dear readers, you must have your own the most happy time that in your life.

Everyone at here should miss it a lot. Maybe in your dream, maybe in your free time. Maye you cry,

maybe you smile. But, that is the time that we really want go back. Finally, I hope everyone in our

class can treat here is our home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jack, what a blog!!!

    I´m really surprised to know about your old life in China, and how hard you was working to find your future here. I´m sure that you´ll have a great personal and professional development in the US.

    See you.

    ReplyDelete