Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Things to do at weekend

It's my first month at Chicago, and I think that is a nice city but very cold, then...... What can you tell me about things to do on weekend. On weekend I usually go with my friends to play soccer or others sports, and we may have a dinner all together having fun. We ended the night very late sometimes because we used to go to the disco to meet people and enjoy the night. On sunday we used to go to the cinema and take a rest to have a good monday.....

See U... Take care

Fer2

2 comments:

  1. Chicago is a very nice city, even though it is very cold. Water Tower is a nice place for shopping. Navy Pier is a characterstic place to visit. I hope you are having fun on this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend is pretty cool. I always went to outside at night in China, but my mum doesn`t allow me go to outside anymore at night. That really confused me, so every night I just stay at home. I always work on each weekend, just to spenting my bored time.

    ReplyDelete